American Cop 2011 American Cop 2011

Somethings weird

A soccer game... Named American COP 2011.
Somethings wrong with that title.
Nicely animated game though.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Amazing Game!

Fine, fantastic and very relaxing. I enjoy the music and the story so far, but I've found a problem. I got the duck, jump, double jump, purple gun thing, water proof and as I was exploring back near the beginning, I fell through the stage and continued to fall. It was the level or stage to the left of the large vertical tunnel that had the word ESCAPE written in it, near the beginning. It may have just been a small bug but it happened. I ducked to pick up a glowing thing near the right-arrow-platforms and I just fell through. Anyhow, very pleasing game!

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Great ART

I can't believe mine was in here. It was terrible. I was looking through all the stuff and blam I saw something very familiar. Thanks for including it anyway! =)

JKAmovies responds:

No worries, thanks :p

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

This is an addictive game

It was awesome.
Had a lot of fun until i began to lag like I was running an MMO on an old machine.

2015 2015

ok look

You really need to fix this. Its WAAAAY to dark, and the text at the beginning is too small to read. So... It's impossible to win because I can't see anything.

In Utero In Utero

funastic

OMG whats wrong with her vagina?!?!?!?!?!

FetusFulp responds:

15th april joke.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

GReAT GAEM

FRIKKIN sweet. but theres a little bug. I found it. I got on an elevator after being chased by angry knife wielding crows. Then all i saw was wall. Wierd.

Epsilon Strain Epsilon Strain

Awesome Game

But I had problems. I was addicted, so I kept playing up until I could get to level 6 places. Then it got impossible. Not because the red guys were hard to fight, but because I COULDN'T fight them. The game would freeze.... you may want to look into that.

soybeansoft responds:

Thanks for the notice. It should be working now :)

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

nice game

except i get pop-ups almost every time i clicked to shoot. so i died alot. Boo to that.

toge-games responds:

hi, i'am sorry for the inconvenience, our sponsor asked to put a link in game at the bottom of the screen, and it is a possibility that you accidentally clicked on them or it could be a bug in game. we will look into it and fix it ASAP.

can you explain more, it will help us track the bug down.

please send it through PM

The Monster Art Collab The Monster Art Collab

I'm glad i was a part of this

Thanks. This turned out very well. I only have one problem... under my Sea Ogre, my name was spelled wrong. I am not AutoCraft. lol. I'm TheAutocrat. Just letting you know. Thanks.

d-z responds:

Lol sorry about that, i always do these stuff in the morning after a long night.